Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Cal Clubs 2021 - Morro Bay
Thursday, November 4, 2021 to Sunday, November 7, 2021
LA Jaguar Club Event
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Self-guided tours of the ESTRELLA WARBIRDS Museum and Car Collection
XKS MOTORSPORT EVENT SPONSOR
Welcome to CalClubs2021 REUNION November 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th La SERENA HOTEL is the event headquarters. The alternative hotel is the Hotel San Marcos in MORRO Bay. This event has a long history dating back to the mid 1970’s when the Jaguar Owners Club in Los Angeles started this tradition. At that time the CALIFORNIA JAGUAR clubs included San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, and Sacramento.
The event was scheduled every other year with each club taking turns hosting the event. PASO ROBLES INN, MORRO BAY INN, MADONNA INN, THREE RIVERS MOTEL, CAMBRIA PINES INN, AVILA BEACH INN were locations that were most popular. A JCNA Concours d’Elegance was part of the event as was a JCNA RALLY. This tradition carried on until the ‘90’s. In 2017 the CAL CLUBS MEET REUNION was revived at THREE RIVERS/SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK hosted by the JAGUAR OWNERS CLUB, Los Angeles. In 2019 and 2021, we returned to MORRO BAY as the new venue for the CAL CLUBS MEET. We sincerely hope you will enjoy this laid-back event, the touring, meal venues, and special events sites.
CAL CLUBS REUNION EVENT SCHEDULE:
- NOVEMBER 4th Thu., Reception 5:00 PM, at the LA SERENA HOTEL hosted by XKS MOTORSPORT, Clive COLLINS, email@example.com
- Dinner with friends in MORRO BAY* or explore the SLO Thursday Night “Farmers Market”
- NOVEMBER 5th Fri., 9:30 AM, TOUR to HEMINGWAY VINEYARD for lunch, cricket match, music, wine tastings, bocce ball, horseshoes
- Dinner, 6:00 PM at the “Tognazzini’s DOCKSIDE Too” seafood restaurant, on the dock across from the power station, outside dining
- NOVEMBER 6th Sat., 9:30 AM, Tour to the LONG BRANCH SALOON for lunch, Tours of the ESTRELLA WARBIRDS Museum and Car Collection
- *Dinner in MORRO BAY with friends, on your own, Recommendations:
*DORN’S Breakers Café*, The Galley Seafood Grill, The Dutchman’s Seafood House, *Tognazzini’s DockSide Too*, Frankie & Lola Front Street Café (breakfast), Great American Fish Company, Windows on the Water, Buttercup Bakery & Café (breakfast) *Marks favorite eateries*
- November 7th Sun. Time to head home. Thank You for attending, we hope you had a great time! Let us know how to make it better!
- Suggestions & Comment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XKS MOTORSPORT, British Car Restorations: 850 Fiero Ln. SLO
Shop (805) 594-1585, email@example.com, (805) 462-7634 Cell
- Mark Mayuga, Event Chairman, JCNA Dir. Southwest Region, Pres. JOCLA (909) 772-1075 C.